Friday, June 4, 2010

Dedicated To My Beautiful Friends

Dan,
You were an amazing beautiful soul and man. My life has been blessed beyond words for knowing you and your having been a part of it. "Sparkles" is so very fitting Dan, you were a bright light in this world and will forever be for me in my life. I love you dearly my brother. I will forever cherish the moments we had, and will never ever forget you and your amazing heart and smile. As another friend so beautifully and fittingly described it, you are my Soul Rider and we will always ride side by side.

Dayle,
What a wonderful blessing in my life to know you, to be your friend, and to love and be loved by you. Your amazing spirit and kind heart radiated as I'm sure it does still. You offered your friendship freely and I will cherish and carry that friendship with me for all my life. When we ride again I'm sure you will show me all the good roads Sis.

Clyde,
I knew you for but a moment, but in that moment we road together. In my heart that bonds us closer than most. Thank you for the ride brother, I look forward to our next.

Steve,
We had some really good rides brother. I will miss you as my journey here continues, knowing you will be at the next meetup for the best ride ever.

To All the Fallen Four,
All my rides are forever dedicated to you. With each one I know we are closer to riding together again.

~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment